On the 17th and 18th of January, 2019, the entire Bitcoin and blockchain community will converge in Miami for a historical conference aimed at driving cryptocurrency from niche to mainstream. Now in its seventh year, The North American Bitcoin Conference is the longest running and most attended finance conference for the Bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrency industries with over 4500 attendees in 2018. Additionally, a key focus of the 2019 conference will be a dedicated Security Tokens track, unpacking the new and exciting world of securities and blockchain technology.
Building on the recent successes of conferences this year in Miami, London, New York and Dubai, The 7th Annual North American Bitcoin Conference, as a part of the World Blockchain Forum, will return to sunny Miami with a lineup of over 60 world-class presenters, including technology veterans, and founders of companies which have collectively raised over $18.1 billion in Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs). Past events have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes, Fortune.com, Bloomberg, and other mainstream media outlets.
The two-day conference will have new things in store for attendees to bring them added value on top of the already stacked speaker and sponsor lineup. As well as brand new Lightning Networking sessions, creative installments and a second track dedicated to digital security tokens, the event will still maintain the focus on investments, successful past and future ICOs, legal implications and regulations, and how decentralization is disrupting not only the banking industry.
In addition to the two-day conference, The North American Bitcoin Conference is proud to announce Miami Blockchain Week which has multiple satellite events before and after the conference, including hackathons, additional networking events, education days, and after-parties
The first speakers have been announced and include:
● David Chaum, Inventor of Digital Cash
● Dr. Patrick Byrne, Founder of Overstock.com and t0
● Halsey Minor, Founder of CNET
● Veronica McGregor, Head of Legal at Shapeshift.io
● Matthew Roszak, Co-Founder, Bloq
● Charlie Shrem, Bitcoin pioneer
● Maja Vujinoc, CEO at OGrou
● Craig Sellars, Co-Founder, Tether
● Jason King, Co-Founder, Academy
● Bruce Fenton, President of Atlantic Financial
● Epperly Li, Investment Director at Bitmain
● Marco Santori, President of Blockchain.com
● Andrew Filipowski, Chairman at Tally Capital
● Sang Lee, President & CEO, Darcmatter
● Alexa Hefti, Blockchain Tax Lead at Deloitte
● Jeffrey Tucker, Editorial Director at American Institute for Economic Research
Keynote’s founder Moe Levin says, “This conference comes at a pivotal time as innovation forces us all to make wise investing decisions. With an influx of new opportunities and hundreds of new ICOs, Keynote wants to give our attendees the opportunity to meet the people and product they’ll be investing in, discuss white papers, and get a better understanding of the fast-expanding blockchain ecosystem. We’re also excited for our attendees to meet and interact with our sponsors and exhibitors, who are the greatest blockchain companies active at the moment.”
Tickets are available now at btcmiami.com/tickets.
For Sponsorship and Exhibiting information please email [email protected]