In the era of accelerated technological revolution in the Middle East, there can be seen a huge rising interest of government towards the adoption and implementation of innovative technologies. With the developments like Emirates Data Centre, National Innovation Strategy, National Artificial Intelligence Strategy and Dubai Blockchain Strategy, Dubai Plan 2021, and Saudi Vision 2030 Middle Eastern Governments has proved that progress is not only characterized by new innovations, but also by their application and diffusion.
With this in mind, we are glad to announce that Confer Global is hosting the Middle East Innovation Conference with UAE University as the Academic Partner, scheduled on 20-21 March 2019 at Radisson Blu Creek Dubai, UAE. The conference has been designed with the latest innovation trends & industrial feedbacks, to help professionals to enhance the process & service delivery for the growth of the organization.
We have curated our esteemed speaker’s board with thought leaders, subject matter experts, and internationally acclaimed academicians from Saudi Aramco, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, GE Corporation, Ministry of Infrastructure Development, Emirates Hospitals Group, Dubai Health Authority, UAE University, Darktrace ME, Dubai Electricity and Water Authority, Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority and many more.
Why you should attend?
- Network with the innovation & technology leaders from the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, United States of America, United Kingdom, and others
- Learn the latest techniques and best practices to improve operational performance using new predictive technologies
- Understand how to improve customer experience and analyze data to optimize customer and client engagement using emerging technologies
- Know about decentralized enterprise, industrial automation, process monitoring & control systems
- Get insights on the latest technological innovation to stay ahead in the game in the era of Industry 4.0
Middle East Innovation Conference is a high-level knowledge sharing platform bringing major government agencies, top industries from major sectors at one place to design a roadmap of making UAE & Middle East a global innovation hub.
Participating as a Delegate:
Please find below the inclusions on the delegate pass,
- 2 days full access to conference & exhibitions area
- 2 days full access to interactive networking sessions
- Pre-conference documentation (Delegate kit)
- Networking lunch, coffee & refreshments
- Full access to speaker presentations
- Post-conference materials (Event photographs & session videos)
- Participation eCertificate
For more details on the delegate prices, conference agenda and the complete list of speakers, visit www.meinnovtech.com or revert us back with your questions and we will be more than happy to answer to all the queries.