Blockchain Expo [LONDON], has today announced key expert speakers at the Global
conference, Olympia London, 18-19 April 2018. An opportunity to hear from thought
provoking content within blockchain for enterprises, ICO and cryptofinance, transforming
financial services, developing blockchain applications and blockchain technologies.
Blockchain Expo has been embraced by the blockchain community with notable experts and
leading organisations joining the conference agenda. The conference will explore the
industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including;
manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal, healthcare, insurance, energy, music,
government, real estate and more.
Event attendees can expect to meet with over 6,000 + like-minded individuals, 300+
exhibitors such as Centra, Stratis and XcelTrip in a series of networking opportunities. The
Blockchain Expo will also allow you to ask questions to the events 200+ thought leading
speakers in Q&A sessions.
These speakers include:
• Neil Marshall, Global Director at Coca-Cola
• Jeremy Millar, Founding board member at Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
• Vincent Doumeizel, Vice President Food and Sustainability at Lloyd’s Register
• Patricia Friedel, Strategy and Deployment lead at Johnson & Johnson
• Thomas Power, Board member at 9 Spokes
• Erik Beijnoff, Business Development at Spotify
• Kapil Dhar, Digital and Transformation CIO at Lloyds Banking Group
• Richard Kastelein, Founder and Publisher at Blockchain News
• Sasha Ivanov, Founder at Waves
• Jo-Jo Hubbard, COO and Co-founder at Electron
• Roberto Garcia, Head of Blockchain IT at Santander
• Mark Simpson, Distinguished Engineer, Innovation Engineering at RBS
• Nicola McCheyne, Head of Ideas Lab at Centrica
• Nigel Collett, Director IT Strategy at BC Ferries
• Julian Gray, Technology Director and BP
• Boris Spremo, Blockchain Innovation at BNY Mellon
Blockchain Expo Europe will also take place at RAI, Amsterdam on 27-28 June 2018,
alongside the exciting announcement of the Blockchain Awards, taking place during the first
evening of Amsterdam. Blockchain Expo North America will take place at the Santa Clara
Convention Center in the heart of Silicon Valley on 28-29 November 2018.
For further information contact:
[email protected] / +44 (0)117 980 9023
NOTES FOR EDITORS
Blockchain Expo World Series is set to take place in London, Amsterdam and Santa Clara in 2018.
Each event will bring together in excess of 6000 attendees and 120+ speakers for two days of world-
class content delivered from leading brands embracing and developing cutting-edge blockchain
Disclaimer : The opinions communicated in this article do not represent the views of Coindelite or any of its team members. Coindelite is not responsible for the reliability of any of the data provided in Sponsored Stories/Press Releases, for example, this one