MJAC announces the latest details for the ICO & Blockchain Stage at the CryptoCompare & MJAC London Blockchain Summit on June 13th.
Taking place at Old Billingsgate, the blockchain and cryptocurrency summit will host the Main Stage and ICO & Blockchain Stage. The Main Stage boasts participants such as Coinfloor, Coinbase, Ripple, Citi, VanEck, CoinShares, Circle, BlockEx, EY and BP Prime. The ICO & Blockchain Stage, sponsored by HiP, will feature ICOs such as CriptoHub, Calero, VReS, NYNJA and UHIVE and presentations including:
· Brad Marsh, CMO of PACcoin: ‘Profit while Avoiding Market Volatility.’
· Kai Peeters, Founder of HiP: ‘The New Way to Finance Property.’
· Giacomo Zucco, Founder of BHB Network: ‘The ICO Triangle.’
· Joshua Riddett, Founder & Managing Director of Easy Crypto Hunter: ‘Crypto Mining: Are Money Making Machines too Good to be True?’
· Daniel Rabetti, Financial Economist & Ph.D. in Capital Markets Research at The London School of Economics and Political Science: The Determinants of ICOs and Tokens’ Performance
The day of the ICO & Blockchain Stage will conclude with the Best ICO Pitch Award.
Details of all the companies and speakers on both stages as well as the exhibitors, sponsors and media partners of the event can be found on the website – www.mjac.io
Companies featuring on the ICO & Blockchain Stage:
· Elevate Group
· UHIVE Social Network
· BHB Network
· Easy Crypto Hunter
· Game Protocol
· Cold Storage Coins
· The London School of Economics and Political Science
· Olshansky and Partners
The CryptoCompare & MJAC London Blockchain Summit is taking place at Old Billingsgate, 1 Old Billingsgate Walk, London, EC3R 6DX on Wednesday, June 13th, 2018.
For the latest details and to book tickets go to http://www.mjac.io. To inquire about press passes email: firstname.lastname@example.org