One of the most rewarding and exciting project from Switzerland, BitNautic has taken another giant step today by pushing the Pre ICO and Main ICO ahead by 15 days.
The BitNautic leadership team has taken this decision after observing a delay in smart contract audit being conducted by an auditing firm.
In a genuine effort by our leadership for quality, in recent days BitNautic project has transformed significantly. Here is a brief list of improvements:
· Adding high profile individuals in team & advisers.
· New partnerships to facilitate ICO participants.
· Audit of smart contract by a reliable name in auditing firms.
· Enhancing Tokenomics structure.
· White-paper & website upgrading.
· Growing with a strong community of 44k plus members of the official Telegram Group & Channel.
To utilize these advancements to maximum effect below are the new dates for our Token Generation Event (ICO):
· The Private Pre Sale starts from 15th April 2018, which accepts invest of USD 100000 or more from the selected private investors.
· The Pre-ICO starts from 1st May 2018 with the same Bonus slab of 30% as pre-planned.
· The Main ICO starts from 1st June and ends on 30th July 2018 with the same weekly bonus slabs as declared earlier.
This period provides a great podium to the qualifying ICO participants; those need to diversify their portfolio and to gain from the growth of blockchain based shipping platform.
The CRO of the project, Salman Anjum, appreciated the decision taken by the leadership team and announced with huge excitement about the date changes to the media and also congratulated the BitNautic team for building a strong community of 44k plus members in the official Telegram Group.
Mr. Ashton Addison (Chief Marketing Strategist, BitNautic) recently addresses a large number of people at the Techlaw Fest organized by the University of Law, Singapore and explained the utilization of blockchain technology and smart contracts in various industries. His knowledge and research in the fastest growing technology were appreciated by a large number of crypto enthusiasts visiting the Techlaw fest from all over the world.