DUBLIN, IRELAND, August 13, 2018, EINPresswire.com Jeremy Wilson, Vice Chairman of Barclays set to discuss the future role of digital tokens in financial services.
– BFC EU takes place in Dublin’s Aviva Stadium on October 2-4
– Host sponsors include Deloitte, Arthur Cox, Enterprise Ireland, Barclays and IDA
The European meeting point for finance & technology professionals working to commercialize blockchain technology returns to Ireland this October. The conference takes place on October 2-4 at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin (http://bit.ly/2MA52At)
Now in its 3rd year, BFC EU is expected to attract 350+ attendees from the largest financial institutions, tech giants, and blockchain solution providers to discuss the latest projects that are being moved from proof-of-concept to Production. They will network and learn from the industry’s leading lights about the future of finance, cryptocurrency, tokens, technology and banking, regulation and much more.
BFC EU will attract over 50 world class speakers including:
– Jeremy Wilson, Vice Chairman, Barclays
– Phil Goffin, Chief Digital Officer, FNZ
– Alex Batlin, Founder, and CEO, Trustology
– Moiz Kohari, SVP – Chief Tech Architect, State Street
– Roberto Malone, Chief Operating Officer, we.trade
– Gavin Wells, Head of Europe, Digital Asset
– Brian McNulty, Managing Director, R3
– David Dalton, Partner Consulting, Deloitte
– Richard Crook, Head of Emerging Technology, RBS
– Barry Childe, Head of Distributed Leger and Cryptocurrency Technology, HSBC
– Mariana Gómez de la Villa, Global Program Manager Blockchain, ING
– Chris McDaniel, President, RiskBlock Alliance
– Patricia Regnault, Head of Asset Management Europe, Linedata
The brochure is now available to download at for anyone interested in finding out more: http://bit.ly/2MA52At
Contact us here:
Click here for more information.